A Reader's Diary

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Welcome to my book diary!

I've created this blog as a reading diary, a place to talk about what I think of the books I'm reading, what I want to read, and anything else book-related, such as movies based on books.

I will post book reviews and make recommendations, and talk about my adventures buying (and sometimes selling) books and meeting authors (when I'm lucky enough).

I think this will be more convenient and flexible than my current website http://www.geocities.com/booklvr_2000/ I have an eclectic taste, non-fiction and fiction, adult and young adult, although I especially love fantasy and historical fiction. I'm an anthropology and history student, so my tastes lean in that direction. I review casually for a variety of companies and individuals, so often I will post a review of a book that has not yet been released. And I hope in the future to hold a few contests for free books (remember to check back!).

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts about books and more! Comments welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home